This Billing Policy is incorporated into the Samwhere.online. (“Samwhere.online”) Terms of Service (https://www.Samwhere.online/terms-of-service) and sets forth the billing terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of Samwhere.online's services (the “Services”). In the event that the Terms of Service and this Billing Policy conflict, the Terms of Service control.
1. General. Upon signing, dating, and returning your Subscription Agreement, the Services will commence and all corresponding payments, as set forth in the Subscription Agreement, will be due and owing, including a one-time onboarding fee to set up your Samwhere.online account (your “Account”). All prices are payable in USD.
2. Payment Instrument. All payments must be made using a valid credit or debit card issued by American Express, MasterCard, Discover or Visa, which must be kept on file with your Account (your “Payment Instrument”). Checks, cash, and electronic funds transfer are not accepted methods of payment. By providing your Payment Instrument to Samwhere.online, you certify that you are an authorized user of the card.
3. Billing Cycle. You authorize Samwhere.online to bill your credit card in advance for the amounts set forth in your Subscription Agreement, and you agree to pay any charges so incurred, until the end of the Subscription Plan term set forth in your Subscription Agreement (the “Subscription Term”). Billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which your Account was activated (“Billing Date”). Invoices and payment receipts are available upon request by contacting the Samwhere.online Billing Department at info@Samwhere.online.
Failure to make full and complete payment by the Billing Date may result in fees, charges, and assessments, as set forth in Section 6 (Fees) below. If you fail to make payment on your Billing Date, or if your Payment Instrument is declined, your access to your Account will be temporarily suspended until your balance is paid in full. Samwhere.online will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for 60 calendar days. If your Account remains delinquent for 60 calendar days, the Account will be cancelled and turned over to a third-party collection service. You will not be able to recover any files until the Account is reinstated by paying off any remaining balances.
All outstanding payments must be paid in full upon cancellation of an Account. All cancelled Accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service, subject to the fees, charges, and assessments set forth in Section 6 (Fees) below. Data will be stored for no longer than 90 days post cancellation.
You will be automatically charged for your ongoing use of the CRM. All prices are payable in USD. Here is the breakdown of the CRM charges:
Making Calls: $0.0195 / min ~ $10 will get you about 515 calls
Receiving Calls: $0.0128 / min ~ $10 will get you about 780 calls
Text Messages: $0.0112 / sms ~ $10 will get you about 895 text messages
6. Fees. Samwhere.online does not anticipate that you will fail to pay for the Services on a timely basis, and we do not extend credit to our customers. In the event you fail to make full and complete payment by the Billing Date, you may be subject to the following fees, charges and assessments:
Any payments that are past due will incur an interest charge at a rate equal to the lesser of (i) 1.5% per month or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Any payments that are 10 days or more past due will incur an interest charge at a rate equal to the lesser of (i) 10% per month or (ii) the maximum amount allowed by applicable law.
In the event Samwhere.online receives a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf, Samwhere.online may assess you a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
In the event Samwhere.online uses a third-party collection service or attorney to collect money owed to us by you, Samwhere.online may assess you a $15.00 processing fee, and you will be charged all reasonable costs and fees associated with such a collection, including, but not limited to, any third-party collection service’s fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and arbitration or court costs.
Any fees, charges, or assessments resulting from late payment or nonpayment will be considered liquidated damages intended to be a reasonable advance estimate of our costs resulting from such late payment or nonpayment. These costs will be difficult to calculate or to predict when we set such fees, charges and assessments, because we cannot know in advance whether you will pay for the Services on a timely basis, if ever, and what costs we will incur as a result of your late payment or nonpayment.
7. Billing Disputes. To dispute any charge related to the Services, you must contact Samwhere.online in writing at info@Samwhere.online, within 30 days after the disputed charge is first incurred. You agree to refrain from disputing the charge with your credit card company or bank for 30 days after reporting the dispute to Samwhere.online, to allow Samwhere.online the opportunity to resolve the dispute. Should Samwhere.online receive a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf before Samwhere.online has been given 30 days to resolve the issue, Samwhere.online has the right to collect on the rendered services and any payments associated with the dispute.
In the event Samwhere.online receives a chargeback from a credit card company or bank on your behalf, Samwhere.online will immediately suspend the Account pending the outcome of the dispute. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Samwhere.online retains the right to collect on any rendered services or payments outstanding, and the Account may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
If technical problems caused by Samwhere.online, as determined in Samwhere.online's sole reasonable discretion, prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of the Services, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement of the Services or refund of the last monthly payment.